We are looking for a talented, driven Junior PHP Developer to join our team.
As a Junior PHP Developer, this person will provide analytical, technical and administrative expertise in the creation of customized web sites and databases. This position will be involved in all aspects of architecting, implementing and maintaining web applications.
The Junior PHP developer will be under the direction of a Senior Developer, and may also be required to interface with internal business clients and external clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for full life cycle of a software development, which includes analysis, review, design specifications, programming, testing, documenting, testing accuracy and dependability, debugging and maintenance
- Develop, document, maintain, test and train end-users on in-house software
- Be knowledgeable in systems management concepts, design, installation and technical troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a team environment and produce deliverables according to plan and organizational objectives
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and willing to address issues completely without taking shortcuts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- PHP Experience
- Experience developing under the LAMP stack
- Experience with WordPress and Magento is a strong plus